For your protection and security, effective February 27, 2021, any user who has Super Admin/Admin permissions or Custom Role with admin permissions will mandatorily require Two Factor Authentication Code for add/edit/delete functions.
When a Super Admin/Admin or Custom Role user with admin permissions tries to use add/edit/delete functions, they might be required to enter a code which is sent to their registered mobile number. Entering the code validates that the user has permission to perform the function.
You might be interested in the following questions
- Which add/edit/delete functions require Two Factor Authentication Code?
- How does Two Factor Authentication work?
- How can I verify my mobile number to receive Two Factor Authentication Code?
- I am unable to verify my mobile number; how do I receive Two Factor Authentication Code?
- My mobile number has changed; how do I update it to receive Two Factor Authentication Code?
- Do I have to enter Two Factor Authentication Code every time I access add/edit/delete functions?
- I am trying to update my mobile number but my Two Factor Authentication Code is being sent to my old mobile number; what should I do?
- My mobile number is updated and verified, but I am not getting a Two Factor Authentication Code?
- I received multiple Authentication Codes, which one should I use for add/edit/delete functions?
- I don’t approve orders; do I still need to update and verify my mobile number for Two Factor Authentication?
- My mobile number is already updated and verified; do I need to update it again for add/edit/delete functions?
- Under User Information, I see a checkbox for Two Factor Authentication for Sign In; if I uncheck that will Two Factor Authentication be turned off for add/edit/delete functions?
- How is Two Factor Authentication different for Sign In, Order Approval and Add/Edit/Delete functions?