Each time you sign into RBC PayEdge profile, you will be required to enter a code, which is sent to your registered mobile number. Entering the code validates who you are. To receive a code for Two Factor Authentication, a Canadian/US mobile number must be added to your profile.
You might be interested in the following questions
1. I am unable to see the email option for Two Factor Authentication for Sign In, what should I do?
2. My mobile number has changed; how do I update it to receive Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In?
3. I am trying to update my mobile number but my Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In is being sent to my old mobile number; what should I do?
4. My mobile number is updated, but I am not getting a Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In?
5. I received ‘Too many login attempts’ error message, what should I do?
6. I’m trying to enter Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In but it is not working, what should I do