For enhanced security and your protection, effective May 29th 2021, RBC PayEdge is removing the option for users to receive an Authentication Code via email. Instead, the Authentication Code will be sent to your mobile phone number. To ensure you receive a code when signing in, kindly update and verify your phone number to an active mobile number.
For steps on how to update and verify your mobile number, click here.
You might be interested in the following questions
1. How does Two Factor Authentication for Sign In work?
2. My mobile number has changed; how do I update it to receive Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In?
3. I am trying to update my mobile number but my Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In is being sent to my old mobile number; what should I do?
4. My mobile number is updated, but I am not getting a Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In?
5. I received ‘Too many login attempts’ error message, what should I do?
6. I’m trying to enter Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In but it is not working, what should I do