The Two Factor Authentication code is only valid for 5 minutes. If you exceed the 5 minutes you need to click ‘Resend Code’. Another code will be sent to your mobile number.
Please note, if you receive multiple Authentication Codes at any time, please use the most recent code to sign in.
You might be interested in the following questions
1. How does Two Factor Authentication for Sign In work?
2. I am unable to see the email option for Two Factor Authentication for Sign In, what should I do?
3. My mobile number has changed; how do I update it to receive Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In?
4. I am trying to update my mobile number but my Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In is being sent to my old mobile number; what should I do?
5. My mobile number is updated, but I am not getting a Two Factor Authentication Code for Sign In?
6. I received ‘Too many login attempts’ error message, what should I do?